Thursday, March 20, 2008

Willie the Kid


So I talk about the captain a lot and I figure I should get the Kid in here once in awhile.  Now that he is 2 months old, he is starting to get his own little personality.   He smiles and coos.  Sleeps through the night (yippee!) and is generally very pleasant and happy.  He does however have a crusty side!  He is very vocal and opinionated.  He may end up being like the Captain, only with different traits of the spirited spectrum.  For example.  The Kid does not like to be left out of anything.  If he doesn't like something, he tells you right away.  Doesn't want to be in the swing, cries immediately.  I think I went through a dozen types of binkies before I found the kind he "approved" of.  If he's overly tired he cries until he's asleep.  The other day we played outside and the Kid was in the front carrier. He did not want to face toward me...and cried about.  As soon as he faced out...calm as could be, except, it was to bright in his eyes and the wind was too breezy.  I swear he is destined to be one of those kids who can't stand tags on his clothes because they will be too itchy!  Other than these, um, slight idiosyncracies he is pretty darn cute and will chat your ear off with goos and gaaas.  If he's in the mood!  The picture is from our St. Patty's day pictures.  I'm sure he's thinking we're crazy and that he does not appreciate being stupidly dressed up.  Good thing I'm still in control of this one!

No comments: