Monday, March 31, 2008

random stuff o' the day


So I think it is really funny when th Capt. learns something from one of his shows. The other day he was having a snack and says, "look I'm eating with my beaver teeth!" Today we went to the zoo and rented a wagon. He has been wanting to get one of the zoo wagons every time we go. I finally decided we could do it. He hoped right in and , of course, buckled up! He proceeded to buckle and unbuckle at every stop. He didn't run off once! I was shocked. What a goofball! He has started going through a scared phase though and maybe that had something to do with it. Lately he's been afraid of the blender, scary music, um, yeah how does he know what scary music is? and today he ran off when I turned on the vacuum. Whose kid is this? Today he also went pee by himself. We have kind of gone back to pull ups full time temporarily, but today when i took his pants off I suggested (as usual) that he use the toilet. He agreed and ran off before I could get there and was peeing in the toilet all my himself...standing up. We showed him how to do this and we usually have to help (if you know what I mean) anyway, I don't recommend this if they do not go big potty on the toilet regularly. This has caused our set back. The novelty of standing up has made it so he doesn't want to sit down. Not so good! Anyway, good for him for having great aim today...last time he tried by himself he made it to the garbage can! I wish you all could listen to the Capt's rendition of the ABC song. Not sure how I can get it on this blog. If anyone knows, please email me! The Cap't "new" room. Same room just newly decorated.

1 comment:

shamrockgrl74 said...

love the room decore.