Monday, March 3, 2008

Adventures!


The Kid was especially fussy today but the Cap't actually was a pretty good guy all day.  I have to say that I really miss my one on one time with the squirt.  I didn't realize how connected we were until the Kid came along.  The good thing about it is that the Cap't and his dad are having some great adventures on the weekends.  It's really great to see them out and about with each other.  I know my blog is quite plain compared to some.  I promise to try and add more pictures.  Right now my focus is just making it through the day in some sort of sane way.  When you have a very spirited 2 year old who doesn't take naps, it's hard to find that "me" time.  My newest search is to find a toddler yoga class.  For those of you familiar with the Sprout channel, you know Nina does some yoga streches throughout the day.  The Cap't LOVES doing them with her!  He'll stop playing just to stretch!  It's pretty dang cute.  As busy as that little guy is, I wouldn't change his big personality for the world!  

No comments: