Wednesday, March 26, 2008

addicted to blogging


I admit it.  I am addicted to blogging.  This for 2 reasons.  1. I enjoy writing and telling my story.
2. I can also peek into other peoples lives and see that  A) wow, I don't have it so bad after all. or B) I am in waaayy over my head.  Plus I am also addicted to reality TV.  I watch everything from Survior to Search for the next Elvira!  So blogging fits right into to my voyeristic tendencies!  The truth is that being a mom is the hardest job you will ever love.  I love my mom friends and miss them when they move away.  I want to stay connected to them and share my life.  I also want other moms out there to know they are not alone when their kid tells the whole restaurant that he farted or worse.  And that some days mom needs a time out so she doesn't just lose it.  I also want to brag and share all the great, brilliant and funny stuff my kids do.  Having a toddler is like being on a really fast, fun, scary roller coaster.  Some days you want to go again and again.  Other days you're begging to get off!  

2 comments:

Amy said...

Oh WOW. You are so right in this entry as well as in the next about the rollercoaster scenario. Don't you wish you could call in sick once in a while?

shamrockgrl74 said...

Calling in sick would be great!!! I so wish I could do that now and again.

As I said to my friend the other day - "what were we thinking having 2?? "