Thursday, June 5, 2008

Just an Update

I just want to thank you all for being sooo supportive during our trying time. I was really suprised by all the thoguhts, prayers, phone calls, emails, etc. that I received! I truly concider myself lucky to have such great people around me! So Wed, I had my blood drawn to see if I am a hemophiia carrier. i won't know anything for a couple of weeks. Willie The Kid started his Kindermusik class last week and enjoyed it. (I think) He was giggling during the dancing parts so that's a good sign! He can roll over both ways (I think) but chooses not to. He loves his exersaucer and LOVES the jumperoo. Today he was really wanting to stand on his chubby little legs and is sitting up supported pretty good. I won't be suprised if he crawls early. (God help me!) It's been a week since Addie moved and today the Capt was sad. He asked about soccer and I told him we would get to play outside next week. He asked, "with Addie?" and I said no because she moved away. He whimpered and had a really sad face and said "I miss Addie" *sniff* I have to just put on my mom face and tell him it is sad and convince myself it is a learning experience for him. Even if it does suck. Otherwise we are all healthy and happy. Nana and Papa are coming to visit for a couple of days next weekend and cousin Sam is having a dinosaur birthday. You know, all the usual everyday things!

1 comment:

Beth Butler said...

We miss you guys too. Addie wanted to go to soccer with Jack today.
And of couse I miss my own buddy too.