Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A Hand-full!


Okay, I know I've been a loser for not posting picturers the last few posts, but I promise to get caught up before the week is over. I'm too dang tired tonight to do anything other than type. The Kid was up alot last night. He doesn't like to be alone, I guess. He is rolling himself around in the crib and I guess wakes himself up and then gets crabby. He is now 5 months old so I guess it's time to teach him how to suck it up. This time around (as if crying it out isn't hard enough) is tougher because I worry that he could be hurt. So of course as soon as he stops peeping I run up there and check him out. So the really funny and not so funny part about today was that The Capt. was "a handful." All Day. I told him Evan was coming to play. He couldn't wait. He rushed out the door yelling "Evan!" when they got to the house. But then, anything Evan wanted to play with, The Capt could not share. Time outs happened. I probably looked like an idiot but what can you do when your kid is being a jerk. Later, we were out running errands so I could make up a reason to strap the Capt into the carseat for 30 minutes. He continued to act up in the craft store. I told him he had been a handful all day. He whined back. "I am not a handful! I am being crazy and running around!" Does this mean he is becoming self aware? Hmmm. Oh and don't ask about potty training. He still thinks pull ups are coming back. I had to tell him that since he turned 2 1/2 that we had to throw them in the garbage. This did NOT go over well. That topic can be left for another day...

1 comment:

shamrockgrl74 said...

Don't you just love the daily challenges of being a SAHM??? :)