Wednesday, June 18, 2008

First Cereal



I have been going back and forth about giving The Kid real food. He just turned 5 months old and I know my pediatrician likes to wait until 6 months old. It isn't like something magical happens as soon as they turn 6 months and he is getting pretty big so i thought, what the heck. So tonight I wiped down the high chair and mixed up a little baby rice cereal. I guess he liked it. He didn't cry or spit it out, so I think that means he thought it was okay. I know I can't expect him to get too excited. He just doesn't have that kind of personality. So I'm going to go with -he liked it. The pictures are very cute. I threw in a smiley picture too, just so you can see that he does smile once in awhile.

1 comment:

Beth Butler said...

Wow he has gotten so big. And I love that grin, so georgous.