Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Imagination

The last couple of days the Capt has been extra imaginative. Or at least more imaginative. I have noticed and random people have mentioned it as well. Yesterday he was a pirate. At Kindermusik at one point he even yelled out, "Pirates!" And used his music sticks as a pirate telescope. Today he kept telling people he was a Rockstar and would yell out, "Rock and Roll!" He also ran arouund the front yard like a" Hyena." I'm kind of curious to find out what he'll be tomorrow. I do humor him with these characters, but I not about to go crazy with it. Like I might say, "okay 'pirate' get your butt in the car." Or "All rockstars listen to their moms and eat their lunch." On the Kid front, today we tried applesauce. He had quite a puckery face over it. I guess more pukered than usual. I finally asked Dada tonight if he thought The Kid was happy. He just shrugged and thought it was hard to tell. He seems to think The Kid will end up being a really funny guy some day. My mom always talks about how I would only smile at the refrigerator. Now I smile all the time. I hope that's the case for The Kid. Mom, did you ever wonder if I was happy?

1 comment:

Captain & Kids's Nana said...

Since you were my first I didn't know what to expect. In those days we didn't think about if you were happy for not smiling only if you cried. I figured you only like inanimate objects. You also stopped taking naps at 2! The circle of life.:)