Thursday, May 8, 2008

Scary things

The Capt. is very funny these days (okay extra funny) Last night he told me not to play "his" music. (the music he has at night-night time) he told me it was "scary" and that there were monsters. How does he know about monsters??? Anyway I told him I would use the monster spray on it and then the monsters wouldn't be scary anymore. Somehow this worked. Then today during a NAP, (how shocking what is this? I'll get to it later) he must of had some pretty amazing dreams. He was going on and on about a giant and some kitties running and hiding from the giant and a bunch of other stuff that didn't make sense. So yeah, the Capt took a nap today. We came home from Kindermusik this afternoon and he fell asleep in the car. This is not totally unheard of. What is crazy is that I took him out of the car and laid hm in my bed and he stayed there. Asleep. I truly was beside myself. I looked around to see if it was a prank and I probably checked on him every 20 minutes but he slept for an hour and a half! The best part about this, besides getting the Capt less crazy, is I got to spend that whole time with The Kid. By myself. It was a beautiful thing and he was just chatty and grinny as ever. I can't wait until the Kid starts his own Kindermusik class in a couple of weeks.

No comments: