Sunday, December 14, 2008

Busy Birthday Weekend



This was a very busy weekend! The Capt had a super time at a Gymboree birthday party for his great friend Issac. He had a little run with another boy and we had to sit out for a few minutes with ice on his head and some tissue for a bloody lip, but he was good to go and even had 2 pieces of cake! The Kid had a blast as well and his Bruzwear pants came just in time to crawl around in. Plus he started hands and knees crawling tonight! I know this post seems rather boring but I'm pretty much done until tomorrow. Friday I wrapped presents galore! Then we whooped it up all weekend and we had a nice little layering of snow. The Capt was sooo excited to see the snow this morning. He was 3/4 naked before getting to our bedroom yelling, "there's snow! Come on, let's go outside!" This was at 7:30 AM. I don't know what he liked more, the snow or his birthday party. Although a few friends couldn't make it due to the weather, we still had a blast with lots of trucks, games, the pinata (of course) and the famous dump truck cake. Which I am quite proud of. Okay, so now we are on to Christmas!

2 comments:

shamrockgrl74 said...

I love the cake. Great idea!!!

Beth Butler said...

That is the coolest cake ever! I love the wheels.