Friday, August 22, 2008

The Clubs

So the weekend before we left for CA, Dada took the Capt golfing. He didn't have his size clubs so it didn't go too well. But I guess the Capt didn't care because ever since hen he's been talking about golfing with his Dad. He's says he's gone fishing with his Dad too but that hasn't happened yet. Anyway, tonight we took him to get his very own set of golf clubs! It was very exciting and I was an emotional mom. Only because he was looking so damn cute! It comes with a driver, iron and putter and a miniature golf bag with the stand and everything. The guy even gave us some free balls. I wish I had my camera! We stopped at the park so he could practice. He was having such fun! He had his little blue golf shirt on with tan pants and then the golf bag slung on his back...it was a pretty cute sight. Once I get some pics...I promise to post!

1 comment:

DMomster said...

Another Tiger in the making! Can't wait to see the photos...